Zinc Monohydrate 33%
Mode of Action-
- Zinc is one of the main components of nutrient for plants. It mixes with other fertilizer products easily. It is used as fertilizer additive for preventing and correcting zinc deficiency.
- It provides a long term supply of zinc to crops/plants, maintains pH of soil.
- It is very important for enzyme activity associated with carbohydrate metabolism in plants and animals, improves water holding capacity and later from effect of pant drought cases.
- It increases thickness of grains size, crop amount.
- Its bonding with specialized organic matter release of zinc helps in slow which minimizes the loss and makes the zinc content available to the plants for prolonged period for maximum utilization.
Dosage: – for better results, use Ram Zinc Monohydrate 33%, 4-8 kg/acre in field, also depends upon crop/plant stage.
Application: – For Soil application.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions