Zinc Heptahydrate 21%
Mode of Action:-
- For Soil, Zinc is one of the essential micronutrient for plants, to produce good quality and quantity crops, fruits, flowers, vegetables.
- Zinc also works as macro nutrient role in metabolism of plants.
- A critical level of Zinc is required in soil before roots will grow in soil or function effectively.
- Zinc deficiency in plants/soils results stunted pant growth and prolonged deficiency results in poor yield of crops.
- Zinc metabolism based on strong tendency to form tetrahedral complexes with nitrogen oxygen and sulphur.
- By using this, Zinc increase the durability of plant against cold weather and helps leaf to get green colour at early stage and increase in fruit yields.
- Ram Zinc Heptahydrate in crystals form containing 21% Zinc is widely used for curing zinc mineral deficiency of plants.
Dosage: – for better results, use Ram Heptahydrate 21%, 10-15 kg/acre, also depends upon plant/ crop stage.
Application: – Soil Application.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions