Zinc Chelated EDTA
Mode of Action:-
- It is readily valuable for plants to absorb, but it will improve Zinc deficiency faster.
- It is compatible with other fertilizer and nutrients and is ideal for maintain application before deficiency appears.
- It can be used from seedlings to middle season application which can be done through irrigation or foliar spray.
- To being highly water soluble, it holds onto trace elements, thus preventing precipitation with other components. This ensures adequate absorption foe leaves, roots and plant tissues.
- It contains organic substances with minimum salt index and quickly taken by plants since it requires low energy to absorb nutrient.
- High pH conditions, zinc from other sources may not be available to plant. Zinc EDTA is versatile since it can be used for all the crops and all kinds of soil.
Dosage:-For soil application, mix 250-500 gm/acre.
For Foliar spray, dissolve 100-150 gm of Zn EDTA in 140-150 liter of water and spray over one acre of standing crop.
For Fertigation, 500 gm/acre and can be mixed with water soluble fertilizer for its application.
Application: – Nursery, Seedling Treatment, Foliar spray, Soil Application.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions