Ram White Gold
Mode of Action:-
- Ram white gold is a white crystal form Zinc monohydrate 33%, which can be used with any other fertilizer or can be apply directly in any crop field as micronutrient.
- Due to slow releasing nature, plants increase the production of Zinc nutrients for long time in field.
- It is responsible for activating enzyme which helps in synthesis of proteins in plants.
- This is used in formation of chlorophyll and conversion of starches into sugar in plants which help crops in with standing cold temperature.
- It regulates pH degree in soil and also helps green colour at early stage of plant.
Application: – For Soil Application.
Dosage: – use White Gold, 3-6 Kg/Acre in broadcasting case, dose as per crop and stage of crops.
Crops: – Pulses, Cereals, Wheat, Paddy, Sugarcane, Sorghum, Maize, Barley, Cotton, fruits, flowers and all types of vegetables.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions