Ram PSB Bio-fertilizer
Mode of Action:-
- Phosphorus Solubilizing bacteria are capable of transforming insoluble phosphorus to soluble phosphorus can function as Bio-Fertilizers, this increases the soluble content.
- Phosphorus is one of the essential elements that are necessary for plant development and growth; it makes up to 0.2% of plant dry weight.
- It is the second only to nitrogen among mineral nutrients most commonly limiting the growth f crops.
- The salt tolerant or halophilic soil microorganisms that ALS exhibits the ability to Solubilizing insoluble phosphorus facilitate the development of saline-alkali soil-based agriculture.
- Ram PSB liquid produces organic acids which helps in dissolving soil phosphorus as well as applied phosphatic fertilizer in soil and make easy uptake bye crop plants.
- Ram PSB liquid also produces growth regulators which are beneficial to crop growth and crop strength.
Dosage: – For better results, use Ram PSB liquid, 500-1000 ml/acre in field crop/plant.
Application: – Nursery, Seed Treatment, Seedling Treatment, Soil field application and drip irrigation.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions