Ram Potash Liquid / Granular
Mode of Action:-
- Ram Bio-Potash is a bio fertilizer based on a selective strain of potash mobilizing bacteria, which mobilizes the unavailable potassium present in soil into plant utilizable form.
- Frateuria aurantia is beneficial bacteria capable of mobilizing the elementary potassium present in soil towards the root of plants, after converting it into plant utilizable form.
- It works in all types of soil especially, low potassium content soil.
- Use of such bacteria in powder/granular form can increase the availability of more potash in usable form to the plants.
- Ram Potash could tolerate a wide range of Soil pH and temperature and its application improves growth and yield of crops.
- It is suitable to apply for all the crops and also well compatible to be used with other bio fertilizers.
Dosage: – use Ram Potash, in granular form 5-10 kg/acre and in liquid 500-1000 ml/acre, also depends upon crop/plant stage.
Application: – Nursery, Seed Treatment, Seedling Treatment, Soil field application and drip irrigation.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions