Ram Manganese Sulphate
Mode of Action:-
- Ram Manganese Sulphate is water soluble salt formulation containing manganese, one of the essential micronutrient required by plants.
- It provides resistance to biotic stress by increasing plant resistance to various diseases and thus reduces the need of fungicides, also contributes to abiotic stress tolerance, particularly drought and heat.
- Manganese is taken up by plants in the Mn2+ form, in organically complexed forms, plant roots release exudates such as molecular weight organic acids that aid in Mn uptake from the soil.
- It is essential to photosynthesis reactions and is involved in the evolution of oxygen in photosynthesis.
- The synthesis of lignin, which adds strength and stiffness to cell walls, is dependent on Mn, essential for root growth.
Dosage: – for better results, use Ram Manganese Sulphate 2kg/acre in soil.
Application: – water soluble Mn fertilizers are good source of Mn when applied to either soil or foliage, but limited solubility Mn sources should only be used for soil application. Foliar applications should be made immediately if deficiency symptoms appear and again if symptoms reappear.Mixing of Mn fertilizers with glyphosate should be avoided since the two will form undesirable complexes.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions