Ram Bio Zinc Liquid/ Granular
Mode of Action:-
- Zinc is one of the main micronutrient content of plants and its deficiency may result in unhealthy plants leading to lower yield.
- Ram Bio Zinc bacteria also secrets organic acids which help mobilize free zinc and making it available to the plants.
- The Zinc bacteria obtain nutrients by oxidizing iron and sulfur with oxygen and it also brings down pH of soil and helps in reclaiming alkaline soil.
- Ram Bio Zinc improves availability of zinc in soil and appropriate for all crops
- It increase crop yield and improves soil health, maintains soil pH by raising nutrient content.
Dosage: – use Ram Bio Zinc, in granular 5-10 kg/acre and in liquid 500-1000 ml/acre, dosage also depends upon crop/plant stage.
Application: – Nursery, Seed Treatment, Seedling Treatment, Soil field application and drip irrigation.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions