Mode of Action:-
- Organic manure provides all the nutrients that are required by plants but in limited quantities
- It helps in maintaining C:N ratio in the soil and also increases the fertility and productivity of the soil.
- It improves the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil.
- It improves both the structure and texture of the soils.
- It increases the water holding capacity of the soil.
- Due to increase in the biological activity, the nutrients that are in the lower depths are made available to the plants.
- It acts as much, thereby minimizing the evaporation losses of moisture from the soil.
Benefits for Crop:-
- Ram Baan growers are seeing a general decline in soil fertility, meaning that the same levels of fertilizer are no longer delivering the same crop response.
- Light sandy soils are having difficulty holding nutrients and nutrients are leaching away from the root zone too quickly.
- Soil PH and salinity are impacting on soil structure and fertility.
- Irrigation water is not percolating or being held in the root zone long enough to benefit plant growth.
Dosage:- For better result, 2-6 KG/Acre, Use dosage based on crop and its growth stage of pant.
Application:- Nursery, Seed Treatment of plant, Seedling treatment, Soil Field Application & Drip Irrigation.
Crops:- Wheat, Paddy, Pulses, Beans, Maize, Barley, Sugarcane, Sorghum, any types of Fruits, Flowers and Vegetables
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions