Magnesium Sulphate: - 9.5%
Mode of Action:-
- Ram Magnesium Sulphate , a water soluble salt formulation containing magnesium sulphate is combination of sulfur and magnesium, both are essential for plant health.
- Magnesium helps in photosynthesis of plants, so deficiency of this nutrient effects leaf colour. It is critical for seed germination and production of chlorophyll, fruits, and nuts.
- Magnesium helps strengthen cell walls and improves plants uptake of nitrogen, phosphorus and sulfur.
- Sulfur activates plants enzymes systems, deficiency of sulfur results in growth and colour changes, plants requirement for sulfur are equal to those for phosphorus.
- It helps in activation of plant enzyme for seed germination, makes plant grow bushier, and produces more flowers, increase chlorophyll production.
- If plants leaves turn yellow over the plant and between the veins they may need more magnesium sulphate.
- It is an essential component of various enzyme systems for energy production, protein synthesis and growth regulation.
Dosage: – for soil application, better results, 10-20 kg/acre magnesium sulphate, also depends upon crop/plant stage.
Application: – Nursery, Seedling Treatment, Foliar spray, Soil Application.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions