Dangal: Calcium Sulphate (Gypsum)
Mode of Action:-
- Gypsum is the neutral salt of a strong acid and strong base and does not increase or decrease acidity. Dissolving gypsum in water or soil results in the following reaction: CaSO42H2O = Ca2+ + SO42- + 2H2O. It adds calcium ions (Ca2+) and sulfate ions (SO42-), but does not add or take away hydrogen ions (H+). Therefore, it does not act as a liming or acidifying material.
- It is used for soil amendment to improve chemical and physical properties of soil.
- It reduces acidity in sub soil and amendment of sodic soil relaxation.
- It improves water infiltration in soil and helps reduce erosion and runoff of phosphorus. It reduces aluminum toxicity, improves water infiltration.
- Gypsum is an excellent fertilizer source of Ca and S. If application of these plant-essential nutrients is needed, then it works well.
Dosage: – for soil application, better results, 100-120 kg/acre Calcium sulphate (Gypsum), also depends upon crop/plant/soil stage.
Application: – Nursery, Seedling Treatment, Soil Application.
Crops: – Paddy, Wheat, Pulses, Sugarcane, cotton, sorghum, Maize, Barley, medicinal plants, all types of vegetables, fruits and flowers.
To Full-fill The All Nutrition Requirement In Each And Every Crop
We Aims To Be A Leader In Specialized (Micronutrient , Bio Fertilizer) Sustainable & Cost Effective Agricultural Inputs.
Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd
Simbal Road, Near I . T. I,Tohana, Fatehabad-125120,
All rights reserved © 2022 Shri Ram Agro Chemicals Pvt.Ltd . Developed by Soft Solutions